FACE AESTHETIC TREATMENTS
Wrinkle relaxing injections (botox) are used to reduce and prevent both fine lines and deep wrinkles on your face in order to give your skin a more youthful appearance.
Lines and wrinkles are a natural part of the ageing process, however, can be reduced with the use of wrinkle relaxing treatments. These treatments have been used in the aesthetics sector since the 1980s and have revolutionised the industry with a treatment that has little recovery time and very few risks.
What is involved?
During the Botox treatment, we will gently inject into the appropriate muscle in order to temporarily relax the facial muscles for around 3 – 6 months. This will prevent the formation of wrinkles and causes existing lines to soften, forming a smoother, youthful appearance.
All our wrinkle relaxing injections are carried out by the trained and experienced Doctor Huw Jones. He was one of the first doctors to use injections for wrinkles in the UK and now has a wealth of experience in Aesthetics spanning more than 25 years.
• 3 Areas – £200
Fight inevitable signs of ageing and look younger with our wrinkle removing dermal filler and collagen stimulating injections.
Dermal Filler treatments can now be given to:
• Replace volume loss from the mid-face and temples
• Replace volume loss in the temples
• Lift Jowl and sagging of the jawline
• Treat volume loss in the hands
• Reshape the nose
• Enhance Cheeks
• Add volume and definition to the lips
How and where are the treatments provided?
Our dermal filler injections are salon based procedures that normally take less than 30 minutes each session. It is possible to apply local anesthetic cream on the skin and lips to decrease any discomfort, however, many people find this unnecessary and are happy to proceed without.
All our dermal fillers are carried by Doctor Huw Jones. He was one of the first doctors to use Collagen injections for wrinkles in the UK and now has a wealth of experience in Aesthetics spanning more than 25 years.
• Dermal Fillers – from £250
• Lip Fillers – £250
• Cheekbone/Jowl – from £250
• Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty – Nose re-shaping: Dermal Filler £300, PDO Threads £400, Combination PDO Threads and Dermal Filler £590
Polydioxanone (PDO) Threads are a revolutionary development in Aesthetic Medicine which are used to stimulate cells in the skin to produce new collagen.
This will give the skin a smoother texture, a brighter appearance and can also reduce pigmentation marks. As a result of the process, the skin will be “lifted” or tightened to produce the desired effects.
What areas can be treated?
The combination of threads can produce improvements in:
• Nasolabial folds
• Lip lines
• Low eyebrows
• Laxity of the neck
How does it work?
During the treatment, a small needle is put into the skin which carries the PDO thread. The needle is taken out and the thread remains under the skin where it helps to encourage collagen stimulation which will lift the skin. The thread naturally dissolves into carbon dioxide and water after a few months stimulating collagen development.
The first effects of PDO threads are visible after a couple of weeks, but considerable improvement appears after 2-3 months when induction of new collagen begins. The effect is long-lasting with results being visible for around 18 months.
• PDO Thread Lift – from £350
Can be done on neck/face/lips/jowl
• Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty – Nose re-shaping: Dermal Filler £300, PDO Threads £400, Combination PDO Threads and Dermal Filler £590
A Dermaroller is a titanium device that is rolled over the skin to create thousands of tiny contact points. These miniature needle pricks encourage the body to create a wound healing process and renew skin cells.
As your skin repairs from the small contact points, the production of collagen and elastin is triggered to give an almost immediate plumping effect for rejuvenated, smoother and younger-looking skin.
What skin problems does it treat?
Dermaroller treatments are used to repair a range of skin problems, including:
• Uneven skin texture
• Large pores
• Acne scarring
• Lines and wrinkles
• Loss of volume
• Dull skin
How does it feel?
In order to make sure any pain is minimised, a topical numbing cream can be applied to the area before carrying out Dermaroller treatments. Variable treatment intensities also enable the Angel Clinic to further control the comfort of the treatment to your requirements.
When will I see results?
You should be able to notice a plumping effect almost straight away, however, it is important to consider that the natural healing process takes time, so it could take up to six weeks before you see significant results – even though some improvements can be seen a long time before this. The process will continue over the following months to further rejuvenate your skin and several treatments are usually required to achieve the best outcome for you.
• Micro needling Derma Pen with PRP – £250
• Derma Roller Needle – £180 (1.5 Depth Needle with Epionce)
• Derma Roller Needle – £180 (2.5 depth of the Needle by Epionce)
• Derma Needling Pen with H/A – £115
Dermaplex (DP) is a device that generates a plasma beam for the treatment of the skin.
This procedure can be used to treat the following:
• Blepharoplasty (tightening of excess skin around the eyes)
• Skin rejuvenation, improvement of the texture and tone of the treated skin
• Reduction of acne, post-traumatic and hypertrophic scars
• Stretch mark removal
• Pigmented lesions
• Removal of tattoos
• Removal of warts and other benign irregularities of the skin
What is involved?
DP Plasma treatments are very safe, minimally invasive and a very effective treatment that utilises plasma technology. Plasma consists of ionised particles which are charged. DP uses plasma to modify the skin by sublimation (turning the surface into gas). The beam generates heat and causes sublimation of the outermost part of the epidermis (outer layer of the skin), without damage to the surrounding or deeper structures of the skin. In doing so, the tissue underneath is protected from heat whilst the surface of the skin contacts and heals producing effective results. Healing is quick and scar-free, improving skin elasticity and resulting in smoothness.
• Upper Eye Lids – £195
• Lower Eyes – £195
• Sides of Eyes – £195
• 2 Areas – £295
• 3 Areas – FOC if Required
PRP – Vampire Facial
PRP therapy is a highly versatile modality and combines well with other treatments and techniques to provide more effective results.
What does Vampire Facial Treatment do?
• Improves skin texture
• Reduces inflammation
• Facilitates tissue repair
• Promotes new skin cell growth
• Stimulates collagen production
• Firms & tightens skin
• Lightens dark circles
What are the benefits of Vampire Facial Treatment?
There are many benefits to the Vampire Facial treatment, such as:
• Short recovery time
• Ability to use makeup after the procedure to coverup any temporary side effects.
View the news article on Vampire Facial Treatment: CLICK HERE
• Vampire Face Lift – £290
• PRP Vampire Facial Mixed with Hyaluronic Acid – £350 (Can also be done on body parts)
PRF Treatment is a highly versatile modality and combines well with other treatments and techniques to provide more effective results.
What is PRF Treatment?
A combination of Dermal Filler mixed with PRF (Platelet Rich Fibrin).
PRF gives a longer action than PRP (as used in the vampire facelift) as it is spun slower in the centrifuge and cells are taken from the middle layer of spun blood which are more clotted so it produces more of a ‘scaffolding’ effect.
Then by introducing Dermal Fillers mixed into PRF, this gives a more natural longer-lasting treatment into various areas of the face that have lost volume over time.
This results in better development of already excellent treatment by giving a greater rejuvenating effect with instant volume replacement.
What are the benefits of PRF Treatment?
There are many benefits to PRF, including:
• By using your own blood, practitioners can lower the possibility of any complications that occur after a surgical procedure
• Because the tissues heal in such a short amount of time, you avoid the chance of any infections in the area.
• When used in dental implants/procedures, using PRF Injections can ensure that the implants inserted into your gums take hold and heal properly.
• In the case of patients that typically have trouble healing because of smoking, diabetes and any other chronic conditions, using PRF therapy can ensure that healing takes place smoothly.
•PRF Treatment are normally more economical as compared to other kinds of healing treatments.
• PRF injections are given to you with the minimum of handling right after they are created further reducing the possibility of contamination.
• The PRF serum infused in the wound can attract stem cells. They further assist in it’s healing. Doctors can also use it to attract specialised cells that stimulate the production of the bone in the wound.
• PRF Treatment – £300
• PRF Treatment with 2 fillers – £590
The best way to a perfect skin complexion
Does it work?
It has been shown in clinical tests not just to improve hydration, but also to boost the skin’s elasticity and collagen levels. It is now classed as a ‘biostimulator’, something that kick starts significant renewal within the skin.
Profilo, what is it?
Profilo is a very runny form of hyaluronic acid gel – the substance from which dermal fillers are made – injected at five key points on each side of the face. From these sites, it will spread, finding its way underneath the surface of the skin, to treat the whole face.
Once in place, the Profilo solution boosts hydration by enabling the skin to hold more moisture. It also stimulates the production of elastin and collagen, which is what in two months’ time, will make the skin firmer and bouncier.
• Profhilo Treatment – £250, then 4-5 weeks later 2nd Treatment £250
Mesotherapy is a non-surgical skin rejuvenation treatment aimed at diminishing problem areas on the face and body. The treatment involves injecting Hyaluronic Acid directly into the middle layer of the skin.
What are the benefits:
• Remove fat in areas like the stomach, thighs, buttocks, hips, legs, arms, and face.
• Reduce cellulite.
• Fade wrinkles and lines.
• Tighten loose skin.
• Recontour the body.
• Lighten pigmented skin.
• from £95
Combination of Dermal Filler to restore volume and shape. It also will reduce size of piercings. Combining with the PRF will stimulate the improvement of the skin quality and may stimulate regeneration of the fat to give natural long-lasting results.
• from £390
If your life’s quest is to obtain big, bushy brows à la Cara Delevingne, well, get in line. No doubt, there are infinite ways to supposedly obtain bold arches, from pencils to pomades to powders to gels and tints. But, apparently, for those looking for a more permanent solution, eyebrow fillers now exist.
PRP (platelet-rich plasma) injection is a procedure in which blood is drawn from the body, spun, and then the platelets are extracted and injected as needed.
PRP injections are also used on the scalp, but they’ve also been used in facials, personalized skin creams, and on joints to promote healing. (If you’re interested in learning more, try out the PRP retrieval process.) The treatment is said to stimulate collagen production and hair growth, allowing hair follicles to become longer and darker, a.k.a. the thicker, brushier brows we so often see on the runway.
• Single treatment – £150
• Course of 4 – £520
• Course of 6 – £690
An eyebrow PRP treatment can be booked as a add on to any other PRP treatment wether it be body or face for just £80 as long as it is either immediately before or after the main PRP treatment.
If you are fed up of your daily foundation routine, tired of putting on more and more make-up, would like the even skin tone look without the hassle, then BB Glow is a safe, effective and a long-lasting solution is a right choice for you.
What is BB Glow:
BB glow skin treatment has been trending and becoming one of the most popular ‘must-have’ aesthetic treatments for celebs and non-celebs alike. The reason for this is in this age of ‘overused make-up’ allows you to get out of bed in the morning with even and flawless foundation-like skin. This long term Korean treatment has now reached the ‘West’ and has become an overnight sensation, proving to be effective, safe and popular.
How does it work?
BB glow combines a powerful tinted serum with the state-of-the-art ‘micro-needling’ technology. The microneedles penetrate the upper layers of the skin infusing the BB
Glow serum adding nutrients and most importantly the colour tint required. The skin subsequently becomes stimulated thereby naturally producing an increased amount of collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid resulting in skin rejuvenation.
• Your skincare regime should be simple with no acid-based products for 3 days post-treatment
• No water should be used on the skin for 24 hours after the procedure
• Spicy food and seafood should be avoided for 3 days post-treatment
• Heavy make-up is not recommended for the first 3 days after treatment- tinted SPF or mineral powder is acceptable
• A course of 3 treatments should be completed within a 4 weeks period
• The use of retinol and vitamin C products should be discontinued for 3 days prior to treatment and 8 weeks post-treatment.
The results from BB Glow:
BB Glow improves the feel and looks of your skin immediately following the treatment, and the serum continues to work for two weeks post-treatment. Anti-ageing benefits are enhanced over 4-6 weeks as the skin rejuvenates itself.
Benefits of BB Glow:
• More even skin tone
• Brighter, glowing and more radiant skin
• Reduced skin discolouration
• Instant and gradual lightening/darkening of the skin
• Fewer freckles
• Reduced lines and wrinkles
• The appearance of wearing foundation
• Improved skin texture
• Reducing acne pigmentation and scarring
• Promotes natural collagen reproduction
• Minimises open pores
BB Glow Pigment Facial Includes:
1- SkinPen Microneedling (0.25mm depth) with various DMAE serums added into your epidermis (depending on your own personal skin concerns) all mixed with Hyaluronic Acid
2- Colour match the BB Glow pigments to your skin tone then apply to your face
3- Work the BB Glow pigments into your skin using the Nano Pen Technique giving your face full coverage in your chosen skin colouring
4- Dermalux LED light therapy mask to help set your new BB Glow Facial perfectly
5- Hometime. No washing of face, swear or sun exposure for at least 24 hours.
For best results we recommend, a course of 3 BB Glow Facial Treatments 2 weeks apart.
BB Glow Facial Ultimate Package:
This gets your skin prepped and ready for the Ultimate Glow
1- Epionce lite refresh peel
2- Immediately followed by Skin Pen Microneedling (0.25-0.50mm depth) includes various DMAE serums specific to your skins needs to be mixed with Hyaluronic Acid for maximum skin hydration
Then 2-3 weeks after this prep treatment you will be ready for the Ultimate BB Glow Facial experience.
• Course of 3 – £430
• Single Treatment – £160
• The ULTIMATE BB GLOW package – £650
1 Treatment – £175
£25 off course of three – £500
£150 off course of six – £900
• Face & Neck
1 Treatment – £200
£25 off course of three – £600
£150 off course of six – £1050
• Face, Neck & Decolletage
1 Treatment – £225
£25 off course of three – £650
£50 off course of six – £1200
What is SkinPen?
SkinPen is the first micro-needling device approved by the FDA to treat acne scars. It’s also used to treat melasma, stretch marks and surgical scars in patients who are 22 or older.
SkinPen treatments are minimally invasive. The pen-like handpiece contains 14 fine needles that repeatedly pierce the skin, creating thousands of micro-injuries. The punctures stimulate your body’s natural wound-healing response, boosting your collagen production.
At least three SkinPen treatments are recommended for best results. Each treatment takes 15 to 30 minutes, depending on the size of the area. Appointments are typically spaced three to six weeks apart.
The treatment boasts little downtime- and unlike some other micro-needling methods, it can be safely used on all skin tones.
What happens during a SkinPen treatment?
During your appointment, your face will be cleansed. You won’t feel much, once your therapist starts to direct the SkinPen across your skin.
SkinPen’s needles range from .5mm to .1mm, allowing your provider to vary the depth based on your skin concerns and the area being treated.
Afterwards, most providers apply a calming serum. Your skin will look sunburned, but much of the redness and tenderness should subside within 24hours. You can return to your normal activities immediately but should avoid heavy makeup and sweating for the first day or two. It’s crucial to apply sunscreen that contains physical blockers, like zinc oxide or titanium oxide following your treatment.
If you’re considering SkinPen for melasma, ask your therapist about the risks since micro-needling can trigger an inflammatory response that worsens pigmentation. To avoid this risk, your doctor may limit the depth of penetration to no more than 1mm.
Between treatments, refrain from using any at-home micro-needling devices without first consulting your doctor. It’s very easy to misuse them and end up damaging your skin’s texture.
How soon will you see SkinPen results?
Initial results can sometimes be seen within a week of your first treatment, but since the skin conditions often being treated- acne scars, stretch marks, fine lines, and melasma- are often rooted deep in the dermis, it can take longer to see optimal results. After your series of treatments is complete, continued maintenance is recommended, which might mean doing a SkinPen treatment quarterly or biannually, to maximise and extend results.
What are the pros and cons of SkinPen?
• SkinPen is minimally invasive, with little downtime.
• It can treat a range of issues, from acne scars and stretch marks to fine lines and melasma.
• Unlike some other micro-needling devices, SkinPen can be safely used on all skin tones and types.
• With a range of needle sizes and depths, SkinPen is extremely customisable and can be altered to address different issues.
• Your skin may be red immediately after treatment, and you might experience dryness, tightness, itchiness and burning.
• The procedure is not recommended for people with active acne or people taking certain medications.
For more information on our treatments get in touch
A member of our qualified team will be more than happy to assist you with any questions you may have.