CACI facials are award-winning Anti-ageing Treatments that suit all skin types and deliver dramatic results without the need for surgical intervention.
CACI facial treatments are designed for facial toning, microdermabrasion, skin rejuvenation and skin hydration. So, whether you want to treat dry skin, target fine lines and wrinkles or zap adult acne, you can look to CACI for the relevant state of the art technology for your skin.
What to expect?
• Before your first CACI facial, you will receive a consultation to establish what kind of results you want to achieve.
• You will be advised which home care products to use afterwards, to help enhance the effects of the treatment.
• All CACI facials create a warm and energised feeling on the skin and the treatment is very comfortable.
• The CACI ultimate treatment takes 90 minutes and it is recommended that you have a course of 15, followed by monthly maintenance sessions
• CACI (non-surgical facelift with wrinkle comb) – 1 Session £45, Course of 10 £400
• CACI Jowl Lift – £25
• CACI Ultimate – £75 (Lift, Skin Polish, Wrinkle Comb, Hydro Mask and Massage)
• CACI Bespoke – £80 (Adapted to target your specific areas of concern)
Crystal Clear Facials
The Angel Clinic offers a comprehensive range of Specialist Crystal Clear Treatments, the ultimate professional skincare brand that is committed to researching and developing new skincare products and treatments that deliver flawless results.
Crystal Clear Microdermabrasion
Crystal Clear Microdermabrasion is a clinically proven skin resurfacing and exfoliating treatment that gives flawless results for problem skin, pigmentation, lines and wrinkles, blackheads and acne scarring.
This treatment works by gently exfoliating the outer layers of skin and has been proven to dramatically and visibly improve the texture and appearance of the skin, reducing and smoothing lines and wrinkles and producing more beautiful rejuvenated skin. Visible results are evident even after the very first treatment however for more problematic skin concerns, a course of treatments may be recommended.
Crystal Clear Oxygen Facial
Crystal Clear Oxygen Facials are intense anti-ageing treatments that plump the skin from the inside out. After cleansing and exfoliating the skin, pure oxygen is used to deliver a special oxygenating serum packed full of active ingredients into the deepest layers of the skin. This leaves skin hydrated and results in dramatically rejuvenated skin with visibly reduced lines and wrinkles.
Types of Crystal Clear Facials:
• Crystal Clear Microdermabrasion with Lifting Mask – £55
• Crystal Clear Microdermabrasion Express – £35
• Crystal Clear Oxygen with Lifting Mask – £65
• Crystal Clear Oxygen with Serum – £40
• Microdermabrasion and Oxygen Combo with Lift Mask – £95
• Crystal Clear Microdermabrasion body treatments – from £45
Epionce Skin Peels
The Epionce Skin Peel System is one of the most popular ranges used by doctors and medical aesthetic clinics in the UK and is formulated for even the most sensitive of skin.
Although suitable for all skin types, these peels are particularly effective in treating ageing, sun-damaged and blemished skin. Using naturally derived ingredients, Epionce peels provide maximum effect with minimal disruption to the skin which means no downtime for you. The peels can also be combined with light microdermabrasion where appropriate.
Epionce Lite Refresh
The Epionce Lite Refresh peel is perfect for those who may be having a peel treatment for the first time or who want a lighter peel than the existing Epionce regime. This Epionce Lite Refresh improves the appearance of the skin and enhances hydration by increasing cell turnover to give a brighter and smoother complexion. It relieves skin congestion, dullness and improves acne with no downtime.
So if you have a special event coming up that you want to look fabulous for, why not treat yourself to an Epionce Lite Refresh peel with one of our highly skilled specialists.
The Epionce corrective peel is a more advanced treatment and is formulated to improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, acne and rosacea. It deeply cleanses pores and lifts away old skin cells, smoothing the skin and improving the appearance of fine lines as it evens your skin’s tone. The treatment can also be varied in strength and intensity to your individual needs.
• EPIONCE light refresh peel with LED LIGHT THERAPY mask (red or blue light depending on individuals skin) finished with a calming firming mask.
45 mins £75
• EPIONCE light refresh peel with CRYSTAL CLEAR microdermabrasion with LED LIGHT THERAPY mask (red or blue light depending on individuals skin) finished with a calming firming mask.
55 mins £90
• EPIONCE CORRECTIVE PEEL with LED LIGHT THERAPY mask (red or blue light depending on individuals skin) finished with a calming firming mask.
30 mins £105
• EPIONCE CORRECTIVE PEEL with CRYSTAL CLEAR microdermabrasion with LED LIGHT THERAPY mask (red or blue light depending on individuals skin) finished with a calming firming mask
40 mins £120
ThermiSmooth Facials are non-surgical, painless treatments that help to revitalise and smooth sagging skin by stimulating collagen.
What is involved?
The ThermiSmooth facial (radio frequency) gives the effect that you have had a mini-facelift without even going under the knife. It involves a carefully controlled radiofrequency treatment that sends energy into the skin to heat up the tissue with a ‘pen-like’ device. When your skin’s collagen reaches the proper temperature, the fibres tighten and new collagen is produced. The treatment device is moved in a circular motion across the area being treated, with the energy entering the dermis without impacting the delicate skin surface.
Which Areas can be treated?
How many treatments do I need?
For best results, we provide 4 facials 1-3 weeks apart… and then you don’t need another for the next 18 months. This facial also has no downtime whatsoever. Each facial is £350 that stimulates the collagen so giving volume and tightening the skin.
• Radio Frequency Facial – £350
• Radio Frequency Facial Course of 4 – £1400
If you are unhappy with the colour of your teeth, one of our tooth whitening treatments at the Angel Clinic may be for you. We know that long-term stains on your teeth from food and drink can be hard to fix, which is why we are able to help.
Teeth Whitening has recently become one of the most popular aesthetic dental treatments, and with today’s technology, it’s now easier than ever to get that perfect smile in as little as 60 minutes.
Teeth whitening can help you achieve a beautifully white smile by whitening your teeth and removing any deep stains. At the Angel Clinic, we use the Bright white laser 2000 Tooth Whitening system which will guarantee whiter teeth in around one hour. The procedure has been clinically tested and is completely safe.
• 1/2 Hour – £65
• 1 Hour – £130
Semi-Permanent makeup from the Angel Clinic provides world-class results for clients looking to enhance their beauty and achieve the look they have always wanted.
Our professional semi-permeant cosmetic technician, Maxine Collins, has many years of experience and prides herself on being well known in the industry. Whatever look you want to achieve, we have a treatment that will not only simplify your make up routine but improve your confidence, self-esteem and looks.
What is semi-permeant makeup?
Semi-permanent make-up is a type of temporary cosmetic tattooing which helps you to achieve long-lasting eyeliner and lip colour as well as defining and shaping your eyebrows. The procedure involves tiny particles of pigment being placed beneath the surface of the skin, much like a tattoo. This pigment will stay in the skin for a number of years, gradually breaking down and fading with time, although the longevity of the results will depend on your age and skin type.
• Semi-Permanent Makeup – from £350
• Microblading – from £350
• Nouveau Contour Semi Permanent – from £350
• Nouveau Contour Microblading – from £350
• Brows – £350
6 week top up – £250
• Brow refresh up to 15 months from first initial treatment – £250
• Lips with Blush – £400
6 week top up – £200
• Lips refresh up to 15 months from first initial treatment – £300
• Eyeliner – £350
6 week top up – £250
• Eyeliner refresh up to 15 months from first initial treatment – £400
Infrared and Collagen Mask
The popular OPERA mask is a low-level light therapy LED facial mask which provides a wide range of skin rejuvenation treatments to the face and neck.
What does it do?
The LED lights in the facial mask are used to energise skin cells. This causes the production of collagen, improvement of elasticity, an increase in blood circulation and also speeds up oxygen flow while releasing toxins. What’s more, this clever technology stimulates the anti-ageing process, helping to normalize cellular imbalance and improve skin tone and clarity.
What skin problems can the LED facial mask treat?
The LED face mask is able to treat a wide array of skin concerns without the use of chemicals, drugs, or invasive measures. There are a number of different coloured wavelengths that help the skin in positive yet different ways.
The different types of the mask include:
• Skin rejuvenation
• Acne treatment
• Post-treatment care and anti-inflammatory
• Galvanic current with hydrogel mask
This treatment is used to improve the health of your skin with red and near-infrared light. Red light therapy is one of the safest, most effective natural skin treatments available, it helps with rejuvenation, acne and healing injuries and scars.
Along with infrared light, we also use a Collagen Mask which boosts your skins collagen content and slows the rate of collagen depletion. Collagen Masks reduce fine lines and wrinkles, promoting a smoother texture skin and helps restores or maintain your skin’s elasticity.
The Perfect Peel
The Perfect Peel is a revolutionary chemical peel that contains ingredients to transform your skin into looking younger, healthier and clearer in just one week. The Perfect Peel can be used on all skin types and requires no pre-peel skin preparation.
What are the benefits?
• Improves the overall tone and texture of your skin
• Lightens and brightens your skin
• Removes or reduces sun damage and sun spot
• Reduces pore size and soften fine lines and wrinkles
• Reduces or eliminates hyperpigmentation
• Stimulates the production collagen resulting in firmer skin
• Suitable for all skin types
• £295 including a take home aftercare kit
Using patented nanotechnology and technique to deliver a specific dilution of botulinum toxin, to areas of the face that cannot be treated with conventional techniques. While still allowing full movement of the muscle this treatment relaxes the skin to give a smooth elated look.
Advantages of Skin-Tox treatment:
• Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
• Relax crow’s feet
• Smooth skin under the eyes and around the mouth
• Improves the appearance of skin pores
• Gives oily skin the boot
• Improves sweating of the hands and feet
• Deals with the signs of ageing on the back of the hands, neck and chest area
For more information on our treatments get in touch
A member of our qualified team will be more than happy to assist you with any questions you may have.